305 Main Street
American Legion Medina, New York 14103
Originally chartered on August 8, 1919, as the James P. Clark Post #204, the Legion name was later changed on July 19, 1954, and called the Butts-Clark Post #204 in honor of both James Clark and John E. Butts. Since its incorporation as an American Legion in January of 1946 the Legion has gradually grown to assist not only in veterans affairs, but in all areas of the community and region.
216 East Center Street
WJ Gallaher & Son Memorial Veterans Club, Inc.
Medina, New York 14103
Club for Veterans of Foreign Wars